Safety always comes first!
Eye protection is required.
Never shoot opponents who aren't wearing eye protection.
Start and End of Play.
All players will be subject to the following checks.
Use the honor system and call your hits. Cheating will not be tolerated.
No blind fire (eye on target).
Never point your weapon up.
If you see someone not calling their hits repeatedly, see the battlefield enforcers.
Do not move or alter any obstacles.
When you are hit, call it out loud and walk to the dead zone with your arms up high.
If there is any arguing between players - both parties will be removed.
No physical contact of any type.
No climbing on or over obstacles.
Do not argue with the enforcers. You will sit out a game.
No foul language.
No face shots with lasers.
Sound devices are permitted, such as sound grenades.
1. Learn the rules as outlined by a Briefing Enforcer. Remember these rules and follow them. If there are unclear points, then approach the Briefing Enforcer, or any Enforcer for clarification.
2. Be ready to play again as soon you are eliminated, or the game period is over, whichever comes first.
3. Listen to all Battlefield Enforcers. Failure to respond to or obey the rules of the field can get you suspended and or banned from the battlefield.
4. When in the safe area (dead zone) all airsoft weapons will be cleared of BBs and magazines. As well as set to safe to further ensure the safety of fellow players.
1. A direct hit on any part of the player's body is a "kill" or elimination.
2. Ricochets will not be considered direct hits, intentional, or otherwise.
3. A hit from a player's own teammate, or "Friendly Fire," also counts as elimination.
4. Confirm your elimination.
Hit players are to confirm their elimination by shouting aloud the word "HIT" and holding their RED DEAD RAGS above their head and proceeding to the dead zone or respawn. Any player resuming play, or firing a weapon at an opponent while "Faking Elimination" will be considered cheating and be removed from the game.
5. No holding or grappling!
6. Avoid inflicting unnecessary pain.
8. Dead men tell no tales!
9. No time outs
10. An enforcer’s decision is final!
11. Observe proper conduct at all times!
1. Observe boundaries.
2. Barrier and Building Use
3. Use of Communication Equipment is Allowed
4. Laser Use
Airsoft Revolution 15 has a safe zone (The Dead Zone) to retreat to for players who have been hit or who are not playing. It allows them to safely remove their full face guard, have a break, a drink, and of course, reload.